BISCO® HT-6000 Series
BISCO® HT-6000 Series solid silicone rubber produced by Rogers Corporation is a range of materials from 35-65 Shore A durometer for high-performance and precision applications where high temperature, flame retardancy, and fluid resistance is important. It is available in five grades and various common thicknesses
Insul-Fab carries HT-6000 Series in stock and fabricates the full line of Rogers Corporation BISCO® Silicone Products for your end use applications.
- Consistent performance in extreme service temperatures
- Tighter thickness tolerance than HT-1200 series general purpose
- UL 94V-0 flammability rating
- Resistance to UV light, ozone, and chemicals
- RoHS compliant
- Fabricates by die cutting and water jet
- May be laminated with adhesive for attachment
Adhesive Backing and Lamination
Many applications for Rogers BISCO silicones require a pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) with release liner on one or both sides for attachment in the end use. Some BISCO products are available from the factory with pre-applied adhesive (special part number for designation).
For more diverse adhesive selection and smaller lot sizes, Insul-Fab laminates silicone materials with PSA using a sophisticated in-house priming and lamination process to ensure a superior bond. While many products bond well to primed BISCO, we recommend the following laminating adhesives.
|3M 467MP and 3M 468MP||.002” and .005” unsupported acrylic (HP)|
|3M 9832 and 3M 9832HL||.005” double-coated acrylic (HP)|
|Concote CC593||.004” double-coated acrylic (GP)|
Unsupported acrylic adhesives offer an excellent bond and ability to conform to surface variations. Double-coated or supported acrylics provide dimensional stability to larger parts or thin cross sections, to prevent stretching during end use application.
- Environmental seals and gaskets
- Rubber tapes for long lengths and door seals
- Vibration isolation and energy absorption
- Gaskets for extreme temperatures
- Compression and rebound pads
- Thermal insulation
Brochures & Literature
Similar or related products
- Diversified Silicone Products, Inc. – Part of Rogers Corporation
- Arlon Silicone Technologies – Part of Rogers Corporation
- Rogers Poron Polyurethane
- St Gobain Norseal® Silicone Foam Products
The Rogers logo and BISCO® logos are trademarks of Rogers Corporation or one of its subsidiaries. © 2019 Rogers Corporation. The technical data provided on this page is intended to assist you in material selection. It is not intended to and does not create any warranties, express or implied. The user should determine the suitability of the material for each application.