When it comes to HVAC and appliances, proper insulating is critical to efficient, quiet operation.
Since its origin, INSUL-FAB has been providing OEM companies in the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) and appliance markets with technical products for numerous applications. Our products make equipment more efficient, quieter, safer, and long-lasting. Our Application Engineers combined with industry leading material suppliers help our customers develop the right solution for each application. We understand the demanding supply chain requirements for this industry and maintain a quality system and production capabilities in the U.S. and Mexico that fit any level of need.
- Fiberglass and foam insulation for attachment to panels or wrapped around components
- Mitigate heat flow and condensation
- Meet regulatory requirements for thermal resistance
- Protective wraps on hot components
|Fabricated Foam & Rubber
- Air flow seals within enclosures to minimize air pressure loss
- Liquid and moisture seals around pipes and drains
- Compression pads for isolating components and vibration
- Grommets for pipe penetrations
- High-temperature gaskets for furnace and ovens
|Acoustic & Noise Control
- Sound blankets and covers for acoustic enclosure of compressors, tubs, and motors
- Sheet metal damping for vibration noise
- Reducing noise levels of equipment for consumer satisfaction
- Safety barriers in control modules and power supplies
- Dielectric insulation of PCBs from nearby sheet metal
- UL 94V-0 flame retardant plastics films and sheets
- Aluminum foil tapes for transitions, pipe insulation protection, and regulatory requirements.
- Attachment tapes to replace mechanical fasteners
- Gasket and sealing tapes for air and moisture