EMI/RFI Control Solutions
To combat the challenges of electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) in high-tech equipment, Insul-Fab has been providing custom fabricated shielding and gaskets for over 20 years. We provide solutions to commercial, industrial, medical, aerospace, and military electronics markets.
What is EMI (Electromagnetic Interference)?
Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) is unwanted noise or interference in an electrical path caused by an outside source. Also known as radio frequency interference (RFI), electromagnetic interference can negatively impact electronic device performance. Insul-Fab's EMI control shielding solutions protect these sensitive components from being disrupted by outside electromagnetic signals. Our product line consists of fabric over foam gaskets (Z-axis conductivity), foil laminates, conductive elastomers, shielding jackets, and conductive tapes and adhesives.
EMI / RFI Product Information Summary
- Conductive foam, fabrics, elastomers, and foils used to create EMI shielding and gaskets.
- Diverse EMI solutions from a value-minded custom fabricator.
- Large or small run applications with design support and quick prototypes.
- ISO 9001 and AS9100 registered quality system.
Applications of EMI & RFI Conductive Solutions
- Servers, storage devices, and networking hardware
- Medical electronics
- Industrial controls
- Audio/visual and home automation equipment
- Telecommunications equipment
- Automotive and other transportation-related electronics