Fujipoly SARCON® GR14B : Thermally Conductive Gap Filler
Fujipoly SARCON® GR14B is a conformable silicone thermal interface gap filling material for transferring heat away from components to a heat sink. GR14B has a rated thermal conductivity of 1.4 W/m·K and is available in multiple constructions for optimizing die cutting and assembly processes.
Insul-Fab is proud to be an Authorized Distributor and Converter of Fujipoly thermal interface materials, offering custom SARCON parts that are fabricated under a rigorous AS9100 certified quality system, with short lead times, competitive pricing, and low minimums. Many Fujipoly products offer superior performance and high value compared to similar materials from other well-known manufacturers.
- Conformable, electrically isolating, heat-conducting silicone gel
- Fully cured gap filler remains pliable and conforming to surface irregularities.
- Less oil bleeding than previous products.
- Diverse product configuration options depending on application and thermal transfer required
- UL 94V-0 listed for flammability UL File Number E58126
- Custom parts and sheets available
- Fast-turn prototype and converting with INSUL-FAB's diverse capabilities
|Fujipoly SARCON® GR14B-00 Thickness Availability
|0.5mm ± 0.15mm
|1.0mm ± 0.20mm
|1.5mm ± 0.20mm
|2.0mm ± 0.30mm
|2.5mm ± 0.30mm
|3.0mm ± 0.30mm
|3.5mm ± 0.35mm
|4.0mm ± 0.40mm
|4.5mm ± 0.45mm
|5.0mm ± 0.50mm
|Fujipoly SARCON® GR14B Construction Variations
|Inner Nylon Mesh Reinforcement
|Hardened Top Surface to Reduce Tack
|Inner Nylon Mesh and Hardened Top Surface
|PET Film Top Surface for Insolation and Sliding
Fujipoly SARCON® products are used in a wide variety of industrial and consumer electrical and electronic applications for heat transfer and insulation. Product applications include:
- CPUs and capacitors in computing and sensors
- Electric vehicle battery packs and charging equipment
- Telecommunications equipment
- Lighting and other LED applications
- Medical devices
Brochures & Literature