Radiant Heat Shields
For applications where high temperature heat sources are near sheet metal or plastic needing thermal protection, Insul-Fab offers radiant heat shields made from a thin layer of high performance insulation with a durable and reflective aluminum surface. The product also incorporates a high tack adhesive for easy installation.
Multiple variations of radiant barriers are offered depending on the space available and insulation value needed, as well as the temperature resistance and durability required. Contact Insul-Fab to talk about your radiant heat shielding application and determine which product is right for you.
Key Features & Benefits of Radiant Heat Shields
- Ideally suited for applications where limited space exists near radiant heat sources
- Durable aluminum surface and adhesive backed for installation
- Fabricated to print with low tooling costs or supplied in sheets
- Additional benefit of sheet metal sound deadening
Applications of Radiant Barriers
- Floor protection near exhaust pipes and catalytic converters
- Fire wall reflection in engine compartment
- Thermal and acoustical isolation of vehicle mounted generators and compressors
Related Radiant Heat Shielding Product Information
- LT Polyshield Radiant Heat Barrier (PDF)